Now I have the new BB Z10 in my hands. It is white (I loved black) because it is seen that the Vodafone have exhausted them black, but the truth is that I do not, like me and even more white. Probably stay with this.
I've already talked last month BB10 when I taught the people in my company Blackberry. Now that I have in hand I realize it's a cane.
Those who have all the Blackberry life we realize the big leap that have with this device. They wanted I liken much to the iPhone and Samsung S3. But in this post I will not speak of the virtues of gossip, because I spoke of its benefits in the previous post. Today I will talk about the second thing I've done with him. The first was to upgrade the OS because surprisingly there is already a new update, the 10.0.10.82. After downloading the OS and enlist email accounts, Tweeter and so I proceeded to see how I could upload Android apps in BB10, and I started by Apalabrados, in deference to Maximum Cavazzani , and because my wife wants to crush me with its Apalabrados on Android ...
How can we install Android apps on our BB10?
The first thing to consider is that not ALL Android applications can run on BB10. The Blackberry employee with whom I met last month I talked about that over 90% of Android applications run on the new Blackberry. I with 70% operating'm content. Which I downloaded to test SI have worked, so this looks good. Obviously with BB10 still have the BlackBerry App Word, so it is advisable if we seek an application, you first look at the Blackberry .-
The first thing is to get off the internet or somehow get the .APK file containing the Android application we want to make BB10. On the Internet you have thousands of websites where you can download those files .APK.
Once you have found the file of the application you wish to install, you must convert the files to Android .APK files with extension .BAR extension. The .BAR are installable files or programs that use the Playbook, but are also compatible with BB10. I said that in summer the Playbook would be updated to BB10, but if you can not wait this manual also serves to install Android apps on our Playbook.
To convert .APK files you can use this web http://apk2bar.unker.net/ that transform BAR so we can put them in our BB10. You will see that in this web have many files and uploaded by other users, so that maybe have not upload it because they are already there. Behold version if the website is the most updated or vice versa. So you only have to give the button that says Upload .APK file and you choose the APK file that you have downloaded and transform it to BAR. After ye descargáis to your computer because that BAR file is the one you must climb the BB10.
Now we just have to install the program on your computer that shall bring the BAR file on your BB10. It's called DDSP Installer and you can download it from here .
To install DDSP follow these instructions:
- On your BlackBerry 10, go to Settings desplzando screen down.
- Go to Security and Privacy> Development Mode
- Activate 'Use mode of development'. If your phone does not lock password, put a.
- Now go back to Settings> About> Network Connections in the menu.
- Notes the IPv4 address of your phone Wifi Eg 192.168.192.51
- Now DDSP Installer runs on the PC and set the IPv4 address Where it says 'PlayBook IP Address' and put under lock password of your BB10.
- Make Click on 'Connect' and if you have entered everything correctly your phone is connected to DDSP Installer, If you get Error Check if you put either the IP.
- Now click on Add and choose the Android converted file you downloaded. Check that you have selected in the list and click Install
- A new window where you will see the progress of uploading files to the BB10 when finished 100% closes the window opens.
- Now go back into the BB10 to Security and Privacy> Development Mode and returns to deactivate development. Remove the lock password if you want Security and Privacy> Device Password
With this you will have already uploaded your Android applications to your BB10, which is just going to the device and test.
I hope this guide will be useful to you. Continue talking about Blackberry 10 looks good.