Now I have the new BB Z10 in my hands. It is white (I wanted black), because he sees the Vodafone have run out of black, but the truth is that I do not, and even more I like the white. I'll probably stick with this.
I have already talked last month when I was taught BB10 people in my company Blackberry. Now that my hand I realize that is a cane.
Those who have a lifetime Blackberry we realize the big leap that have this device. They wanted much liken the iPhone and Samsung S3. But in this post I will not speak of the virtues of gossip, as I spoke of its benefits in the previous post. Today I will talk about the second thing I've done with him. The first was to update the OS because surprisingly there is already a new update, 10.0.10.82. After downloading the OS and to register email accounts, Tweeter and so I proceeded to see how I could load Android apps on BB10, and I started by Apalabrados, in deference to Maximum Cavazzani , and because my wife wants to crush me with Apalabrados in your Android ...
How we can install Android applications on our BB10?
The first thing to consider is that not ALL Android applications can run on BB10. The Blackberry employee with whom I met last month I talked about that over 90% of Android apps work on the new Blackberry. I work with that I'm content to 70%. Those which I downloaded to test SI have worked, so this looks good. Obviously with BB10 we still have the Blackberry App Word, so what if we recommend an application, we look first to the Blackberry. -
The first thing is to get off the internet or somehow get the file. APK Android containing the application you want to convert to BB10. On the internet you have thousands of sites where you can download those files. APK.
Once you've found the file you wish to install the application, you must convert the Android files with the extension. APK in files with. BAR. Files. BAR or programs are installable using the Playbook, but are also compatible with BB10. I said that in summer the Playbook would be updated to BB10, but if you can not wait this manual also serves to install Android applications on our Playbook.
To convert files. APK can use this web http://apk2bar.unker.net/ that transform BAR so we can put them in our BB10. You will see that in this web have many files and uploaded by other users, so that maybe you have not upload because they are already there. Look version if anywhere this the most current or vice versa. So you only have to give the button that says Upload. APK APK file and you choose the file that you may have downloaded and transformed to BAR. After what descargáis to your computer because that is the BAR file that you must climb to the BB10.
Now we just have to install the program on your computer that casts the BAR file on your BB10. DDSP is called Installer and you can download it from here .
DDSP To install follow these instructions:
- In your BlackBerry 10, go to Settings desplzando screen down.
- Go to Security and Privacy> Development Mode
- Enable 'Use development mode.' If your phone does not lock password, put a.
- Now go back to Settings> About> Network menu.
- Takes note of the IPv4 address of the Wifi on your phone Ex 192.168.192.51
- Now DDSP Installer runs on the PC and set the IPv4 address where it says 'PlayBook IP Address' below and put the password lock your BB10.
- Click on 'Connect' and if you put all your phone is well connected to DDSP Installer, If you get the error, Check if you put the right IP.
- Now click on Add and choose the converted file you downloaded from Android. Check that you have selected in the list and click Install
- Opens a new window where you will see the progress of uploading files to BB10 when you finish 100% closes the window.
- Now go back into the BB10 to Privacy and Security> Development Mode and returns to disable development mode. Delete the password lock if you want Security and Privacy> Password Device
With this you will have already uploaded your Android apps to your BB10, which is only going to device and test.
I hope this guide will be useful. We will continue talking about Blackberry 10 looks good.